><(({°>

archives
it happens mostly at night
16 April, 2010
# employ.6
my manager had asked me how many PC or Mac licenses of Acrobat 9 Professional we should order:

I think if we get one license that should be good as you're the only one requesting it right now. If we need more, we can always order them.

her reply:

is that one for windows and 1 for mac?

my reply:

Your computer is running Windows XP, so I would get the Windows version.

her:

but what about my mac laptop which also has this problem...

me:

You will need to order separate licenses for each computer – is that your question?

her:

So if I order 1 windows and 1 mac, then we should be all set, right?

me:

If you have 1 Windows computer, and 1 Mac, then order 1 Windows license and 1 Mac license.


I'm not sure I can reply to any more questions without being inherently insulting due to the most basic logic that this problem follows...

Labels:

sounddoc
Comments:

Post a Comment