><(({°>

archives
it happens mostly at night
07 July, 2009
# another scammer to play with
from them:

I am Barrister Grey Williams. I have been waiting for you to contact me for your conformable Bank Draft of $780.000.00 United States Dollars. Contact me for more details. Contact E-mail:bargreywilliams@gmail.com

reply from me:

you've been waiting? I'm not sure why, I haven't been told to contact you...at least not that I know of. I apologize because I suffer from acute and sporadic synaptical homo-amnesiatic terror syndrome, or A.S.S.H.A.T. syndrome as it's call here in the great Godly and Righteous country of America. The disease is horrible and causes huge lapses in memory. Just the other day I forgot the face of my own child!

What do you want first, my bank account number, or my social security number? I apologize as I have neither, because I am not a citizen and I don't have a bank account, just lots of cash lying around. so let me know what else I can give you to help out with this conformable transfer of funds.

thank you, and may God never strike you with ASSHAT syndrome as he has with me.

-Lawrence
sounddoc
Comments:

Post a Comment