><(({°>

archives
it happens mostly at night
07 February, 2008
# welcome back to cooking
there's been a long time that i haven't cooked anything for myself, for reasons far too boring and personal to get into, but last night i slapped myself in the face for being so stupid for so long. i made seitan piccata found here on chow.com. it came about as i was searching for mobile vegetarian recipe sites on the redline on my new work PDA (please follow that link for the awkward picture on the subject of freedom) and I came across this one. stopping at harvest market in central, i grabbed every ingredient i didn't have already. after about 30 minutes of cooking i had by far the best meal i have ever made for myself. ever. now to find less expensive seitan...

accompanied by the last glass of homebrewed amber ale (and some hastily prepared horrible vegetables) I'd say i ate like a king!



sounddoc
Comments:

Post a Comment