><(({°>

archives
it happens mostly at night
13 April, 2004
# wow! somebody reads my blog!
"I agree with you but in my case it is Jazz musicians that piss me off. There is Charlie Parker, Mile Davis, John Coltrane and the harmonic efforts to wrestle the blues out of jazz. Cool shit but it's time to move on, the course has ran.
R."


Word. i forgot to mention that like there's an exception to every rule, there is some jazz that i like. the one's mentioned above by my friend are cool, and for a while in my "experimental college days" i experiemented with enjoying jazz. jazz musicians piss me off, and that's what i was getting at before i fell asleep last night with my laptop. the popularity contests at school were the most brutal. the composition majors were obviously the equivalent to the freaks / nerds and art shool kids in high school. the jazz musicians were the jocks. the singers and instrumental performance majors were everyone else.
sounddoc
Comments:

Post a Comment