><(({°>

archives
it happens mostly at night
02 April, 2003
when the hell am i going to grow up? if i keep up this lifestyle of go out at midnight, get sauced, stumble home at 2, pass out at 2:30, and wake up at 7 for work much longer, i'm gonna crash really bad. well, at least i'm finally "cool". it took me 26 years, and countless paychecks worth of shitty beer, but i think i'm finally accepted by a few of the scenesters. maybe now i can bask in this glory for a month or two, before i work up to the level of it being socially acceptable to get some fucking sleep. my head's swimming - my eyes ache - my skin is dry. boy, isn't partying on a weeknight fun? especially when it's 4 out of the 5 weeknights? shit.....i need to live not by myself, but with like 6 other people, and work a shitty crap job in my neighborhood or something. enough of this cubicle crap. it's seriously cramping my style.
sounddoc
Comments:

Post a Comment