><(({°>

archives
it happens mostly at night
21 March, 2003

weird,



looks like under the U.N. charter Bush is now a war criminal for invading Iraq. something tells me there won't be a trial, though. jesus.....



but it's the little 'Unknown Pleasures' that keep my head up - I got to send out my joy division solution to another MATLAB using engineer yesterday, a tech doc describing the combination of two different license types:



...If, for example, the INCREMENT line for the USER_BASED (Group) product MATLAB that is assigned to users icurtis, shook, smorris and bsumner reads as follows;



INCREMENT MATLAB MLM 13 01-jan-0000 4 CCDD5325P14938BEL316 USER_BASED \


-Then you would make the options file (MLM.opt) read as follows:


GROUP Division icurtis shook bsumner smorris

INCLUDE "MATLAB Key=CCDD5325P14938BEL316" GROUP Division....



i guess that makes me a post-geek.

Next time it's a rainy morning, try listening to the smith's 'william, it was really nothing'....made my day.

sounddoc
Comments:

Post a Comment