><(({°>

archives
it happens mostly at night
28 March, 2003
Pet names should be a punishable crime.

I recently started seeing an awesome girl. she's fun, she's arsty-fartsy and really laid back (no drama, ok?), and has the coolest hair i've seen in a while. but last night she developed a really bad habit. she called me "sweet pea". it was cute at first, but then i realised; i had just been a victim of a pet name. my oily shredded rag that i call my dignity fell out of my ass and into my sock. hoping it was a one time deal, it unfortunately wasn't. on our way out this morning, i was victimised yet again. same name too. when will it end? rather than bring it up with her, which i should, and well...we'll see, it's much easier to be passive aggressive these days - what with street-beatings, gay republicans, and the polish - and bitch about it here.
sounddoc
Comments:

Post a Comment